Just getting started with vegetable gardening? Vegetable Gardening For Beginners features 35 pages of step by step instructions on how to grow your own food. This ebook provides a thorough overview of the entire growing process with bonus chapters on root cellars and growing herbs indoors year round.
Here is an overview of all the chapters in this ebook:
- Chapter 1 – How Growing Vegetables Can Save You Money
- Chapter 2 – Vegetable Gardens – An Old Idea
- Chapter 3 – Growing Vegetables From Seeds Or Plants
- Chapter 4 – What to grow
- Chapter 5 – Measuring the garden area
- Chapter 6 – Preparing the soil
- Chapter 7 – Proper planting
- Chapter 8 – Caring for growing plants
- Chapter 9 – How to harvest plants
- Chapter 10 – Preserving vegetables and fruits
- Chapter 11 – Creating a root cellar
- Chapter 12 – Indoor gardens for herbs
- Chapter 13 – How much can you save?