Vegetable Gardening for Beginners
Just getting started with vegetable gardening? Vegetable Gardening For Beginners features 35 pages of step by step instructions on how to grow your own food. This ebook provides a thorough overview of the entire growing process with bonus chapters on root cellars and growing herbs indoors year round.
Here is an overview of all the chapters in this ebook:
- Chapter 1 – How Growing Vegetables Can Save You Money
- Chapter 2 – Vegetable Gardens – An Old Idea
- Chapter 3 – Growing Vegetables From Seeds Or Plants
- Chapter 4 – What to grow
- Chapter 5 – Measuring the garden area
- Chapter 6 – Preparing the soil
- Chapter 7 – Proper planting
- Chapter 8 – Caring for growing plants
- Chapter 9 – How to harvest plants
- Chapter 10 – Preserving vegetables and fruits
- Chapter 11 – Creating a root cellar
- Chapter 12 – Indoor gardens for herbs
- Chapter 13 – How much can you save?